Wednesday, June 2 7:00 PM -Thursday, June 3 3:00 AM
Senior Grad Night Reminders
- Check in is at 7:00pm-line starts at the library. ·
- Busses leave 7:45pm SHARP. All students must ride the buss to and from the venue. No exceptions will be made.
- There will be very little time between graduation and check-in.
- If you don’t live close to M-A we highly recommend that you change at school and put your things in your car or give them to your parents to take home. ·
- The “K” bathrooms just past the library will be open for students to change prior to getting in the check-in line. ·
- We will have a bag check set up prior to entering the security check area.
- Busses-No assigned seating-line up with friends before check-in if you want to try and be on the same bus. ·
- Acceptable items to bring on the bus/venue-DL and keys, jacket, cell phone, purselette (small purse-must clear security), wallet (must clear security)·
- NO money is required for Grad Night. All costs have been covered by the ticket price.
Parent Grad Night Information
- Help us get our graduates in the check-in line by 7:00pm sharp. ·
- Take graduation pictures quickly or better yet come back over the weekend and take pictures with family and friends.·
- There will not be time for graduates to attend family dinner celebrations before check-in.·
- Your senior will not be able to take a bag to the ceremony. We suggest you bring a bag with a change of clothes to the ceremony for them.·
- If possible, meet your graduate and take their bag home. Two places to meet them
- PAC/Library courtyard, where the M-A Bear Statue is located
- between the end of the library and “K” building bathroom
- You will have to walk through the “P” portables to get to the bathrooms.
- There will be pizza, snacks and water prior to boarding the busses. The ticket price includes food at the venue.
- Have the number your senior put on the registration on during grad night in case we have to call you.
- Grad night pick up time. We will leave the venue as close to 1:00am as possible. I will post the time we have left the Boardwalk on the M-A PTA website mabearspta.org. Busses will return to Ringwood along the new gym.
- Students will pick them up after we get back to M-A at 2:00am in the “T” parking lot.
Grad Night Committee Co-Chairs:
- Shannon Atkinson and Rina Balogh
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer click HERE