The Safe & Sober Grad Night Party is sponsored by the PTA. Students must arrive at M-A’s New Gym at 7:30 p.m. sharp on June 7th to load buses that will take them to the venue. Students will return by bus Friday, June 8th at 3:00 a.m. Please note that there will be little time between the end of the graduation ceremony and grad night check-in at M-A. Please plan family celebrations accordingly. The event is a surprise and the evening will be filled with fun, games, entertainment, food, drink, and more!
Only M-A graduates are invited to participate in this grad night celebration. To participate, students must submit a completed Grad Night Registration Form and Waiver signed by parent even if student is over 18 years of age, both of which can be found in the school office, the Guidance Center, and below.
Ticket sales begin Monday, April 30. Tickets are $120 and can be purchased by cash, check (made out to M-A PTA memo Grad night) and PayPal.
- Mail – send check to Mary Ryan at address on registration form. Include completed registration and signed waiver.
- M-A – submit check, completed registration and signed waiver to Mr. Amoroso in room B21
Lunchtime – on “The Green” the last two Friday’s in May. May 18 and May25 – submit check or cash, completed registration and signed waiver.
- PayPal – click on link on this page. Note: forms will have to be mailed to Mary Ryan, submitted to Mr. Amoroso in room B21 or submitted on “The Green”.
- Scholarship tickets-please see Mr. Amoroso in room B21
Please contact Marleen Zwiers with any questions email@example.com
If you wish to pay online via PayPal, please use the form below. Remember, you still need to submit signed forms to complete your purchase.
For more information or to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grad Night Co-Chairs:
- Mary Ryan and Marleen Zwiers (email@example.com)